Your privacy is important to MasterShop.com.au. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that MasterShop.com.au collects, and the ways in which MasterShop.com.au uses that personal information.
- How we handle your personal information.
- Personal information is information or opinion that allows others to identify you. It includes your name, age, gender, contact details, as well as your shopping preference. We will act to protect your personal information in accordance with the National Privacy Principles or an industry privacy code.
- We collect personal information to provide you with the products and services you request as well as information on other products and services offered by or through us.
- Personal information may be used and disclosed within the company to administer our products and services, as well as to provide you with related marketing information, unless you tell us otherwise. We also use the information we hold to help detect and prevent illegal activity. We co-operate with police and other enforcement bodies as required or allowed by the law.
- We disclose relevant personal information to external organisations that help us provide services, such as Australia Post and courier companies. These organisations are bound by confidentiality arrangements. They may include overseas organisations.
- You can seek access to the personal information we hold about you. If the information we hold about you is inaccurate, incomplete, or out-dated, please inform us so that we can correct it. If we deny access to your personal information, we will let you know why. For example, we may give an explanation of a commercially-sensitive decision, rather than direct access to evaluative information connected with it.
- MasterShop.com.au does not keep your financial information, such as credit card number, expiry date and or CCV number. We discard your financial information as soon as you have finalised your shopping or leave our website.
- Personal Information Collection
- MasterShop.com.au may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website (including but not limited to the date and time of visits, the number of pages viewed, navigation patters, what country and what systems you have used to access the site and when entering one of our web site and your IP address) This information on its own does not identify an individual but it does provide us with statistics that can be used to analyse and improve our web sites
- Information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including but not limited to your name, mailing and billing address, contact number, date of birth, email address, and any other information that may be added in the future.)
- Information about transactions carried out over this website.
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services such as newsletter, competition and wish list.
- Any other information that you send to MasterShop.com.au
- Using personal information
- MasterShop.com.au may use your personal information to:
- 1. Administer this website;
- 2. Personalize the website for you;
- 3. Enable your access to and use of the website services;
- 4. Publish information about you on the website;
- 5. Send to you products that you purchase;
- 6. Supply to you services that you purchase;
- 7. Collect payments from you; and
- 8. Send you marketing communications.
- 9. Where MasterShop.com.au discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
- 10. In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, MasterShop.com.au may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
- Securing your data
- MasterShop.com.au will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- MasterShop.com.au will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
- Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website are encrypted using the latest 128-bit SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption technology. 128-bit SSL encryption is approximated to take at least one trillion years to break, and is the industry standard.
- Cross-border data transfers
- In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
- Updating this statement
- You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
- Link to Other websites
- This website contains links to other websites. MasterShop.com.au is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
- A ‘cookie’ is a packet of information that allows the server (the computer that houses the web site) to identify and interact more effectively with your computer.
- When you use our web sites, we send you a cookie that gives you a unique identification number. A different identification number is sent each time you use our web site. Cookie do not identify individual users, although they do identify a user’s browser type and your internet service provider (ISP)
- You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies or notify you when a cookie is sent. Please refer to your browser instructions to learn more about these functions.
- To evaluate the effectiveness of our web site advertising, we may use third parties to collect statistical data. No personal data is collected on these occasions.
- Most web browsers automatically accept cookies. However, if you disable this feature certain aspects of MasterShop.com.au, such as the shopping cart, will not function properly.
- Contact MasterShop.com.au
- If you have any questions about this privacy and security policy or MasterShop.com.au treatment of your personal information, please contact us by one of the following method:
- click on contact us link at the bottom of this page; or
- write email to email@example.com; or
- write to:
3 Shaft Court
Hoppers Crossing, VIC 3032